Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jesus walks on water, Gary Roberts skates on it.

..and scores two goals. Gary Roberts is a BEAST. He showed the young pens how IT IS DONE.
Fleury looks like a veteran; won't make comparisons until the finals but I've been making this comparison since he was drafted...ask Tony.
Don't forget Coach Therrien (who always looks like he walked off the movie screen of Eastern Promises, sends shivers down my spine with his slick hair & euro-dad suit). Do you think it was a co-winky-dink that the fourth line was out in 68 seconds? Set the tone & scored a hard-working goal around the cage. Coaching. Boo-yah, B. Murray.

Did Gerber play street hockey before the game. Yikes.
Schubert WHO?
Wade Redden...how is your face? Jersey over your head like 1978. You're lucky Gary wasn't in your vicinity.
Volchenkov...glad your okay. I've played goal for 15 years & I would never want to take one like that. But you should still sit a couple games to get better All my best, AK.
Crosby & Hossa playing tic-tac-toe looked pretty.
I can't wait til they DECIDE to score.

Can't wait for Friday.

No comments: